Regional HR Generalist
West Dundee, IL 60118 US
- Participates in developing HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Assists in the monitoring of the performance evaluation programs; partner with management to develop, implement, deliver and monitor disciplinary action, performance evaluations and performance management plans.
- Maintains affirmative action program as well as other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel and conducts pre-employment testing and new-employee on-boarding.
- Advises and consults with managers, supervisors and staff on employee relations matters.
- Assists in the evaluation of reports.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiencies of department. Interprets policies, processes.
- Maintains Human Resources Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Assists in the planning/analysis, implementation and delivering of employee training.
- Participates in and assists management with executing policy and procedures involving the HR function.
- Assists in the development of the Plant succession planning to identify employee competency and talent.
- Assists with facilitating payroll processing, providing backup processing when needed.
- Ensure any employee complaints or disputes are addressed and manage appropriately.
- Develop, facilitate and monitor company training programs based on site objectives and staff developmental needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned and assists with projects as needed.
- Three plus years of relevant Human Resource experience
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
- PHR/or other professional certification a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of human resources principles and practices including recruitment and selection, training and employee development, contract administration and engagement.
- Knowledge of employee development concepts and strategies.
- Ability to think strategically; resolving problems and generating viable solutions.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with management and bargaining unit employees.
- Advanced communication skills. Must be approachable and effective with the ability to influence all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, but also sensitive situations where information must be shared on a "need to know" basis.
Meet Your Recruiter
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”