Philadelphia, PA 19406
- This position is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction and retention of the business relationship. A strong knowledge of ERISA (defined contribution & defined benefit plans) and investments in essential.
- Institutional Retirement Plan Relationship Manager - Consultant
- The position is responsible for the consulting with plan sponsors & advisors to ensure client satisfaction and plan retention. This particular provider focuses on the small plan market. Performing ERISA, investment, and fiduciary reviews is a key responsibility for the position. Most clients are located in the Tri-State area.
- Proven track record of client retention
- ERISA, investment, and fiduciary reviews
- Ability to develop win – win solutions for plan sponsors
- FINRA 6 & 63
Retirement Svcs Recruiter - Section Manager
Steve Anderson is a nationally recognized retirement services recruiter with over 20 years of experience. Steve started in 1996 and has facilitated partnerships with many of the industry leading providers for CPS Inc. He brings a candid communication style that delivers proven results and company leading levels of new & repeat business.
Steve has a simple business philosophy – make it easy for businesses to work with him while bringing value through his work ethic, industry knowledge, and contacts. His integrity, transparency, and commitment to finding the best hire has enabled him to be a leader within the retirement industry and CPS Inc. He is an advocate for qualified candidates at all levels of experience.
Steve recruits at all levels of experience within the qualified and nonqualified retirement plan industry. His expertise includes Talent Acquisition, Employee Onboarding & Assessment, Staff Development, Salary Analysis, Management Consulting, Career Consultation, and Candidate Generation.
Follow Steve on social media to access the latest industry information.