Reliability Engineer Fixed Equipment
Reliability Engineer Fixed Equipment Will be responsible for leading the Fixed Equipment Reliability effort for the site.
You will be part of a dynamic team who manages the mechanical effectiveness, daily operations, and overall plant safety.
Ensure that all static plant equipment assets at the plant have effective Reliability and Capability Life Plans and maintenance strategies.
Complete equipment failure investigations using root cause analysis techniques. Conduct engineering statistical reliability studies from the risk assessments, criticality data, corrective maintenance history, and failure history.
Collaboration with Operations, Turnaround, and Project functions in effective identification & scoping of requirements.
Support tactical response to address equipment deficiencies in an effective & timely manner during turnarounds.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- API 510, 570, 571, 579, 653 and 581 preferred or working towards certification.
- Experience in maintenance and/or engineering of a petrochemical manufacturing plant, power generation or similar heavy industry environment with at least 3 years in the field of the reliability of fixed plant equipment.
- Knowledge of static plant equipment and good knowledge of materials, failure mechanisms, fabrication and repair processes and procedures
- Experienced in risk identification, analysis, and mitigation strategies.
- Proven project delivery.
- Demonstrated ability in optimizing reliability e.g. reducing failure rates, increasing uptime, etc.
- Strong understanding of RBM and RCM maintenance strategy development.
- Competent in the various methods of Root Cause Failure Analysis.