San Francisco, CA
Engineering Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? Since 1976, CPS has matched top talent in multiple fields of engineering with progressive companies in all industries. Whether you are fresh out of school or an experienced professional with decades of experience, CPS can help you find the right fit for your next career move. For over 40 years CPS has been working with the employers nationwide, from family owned businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, to help them meet their engineering needs.
Here at CPS, Inc., we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
Reliability Engineer Job Summary
An excellent opportunity for a Reliability Engineer has become available in San Francisco, CA.. Our client is a leading chemical manufacturer with locations throughout the U.S. and around the world. In addition to exceptional benefits, they value employees and focus on professional development and growth.
As the Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Performing Root Cause Investigations and asses corrective actions
- Evaluating the Preventive and Predictive Program
- Participating in implementation of corrective actions
- Developing and executing operating discipline to improve reliability
- Participating in reliability network activities
Requirements: Reliability Engineer Job Qualifications
We are looking for a Reliability Engineer with strong experience working in a chemical manufacturing environment.
Specific requirements for the Reliability Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2 + years of experience working in a chemical or refinery environment
- Six Sigma Green/Black Belt certification preferred
- Root Cause Analysis
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills