Research Scientist Engineer
Pearland, TX 77581 US
Chemicals/Chemical Engineer/Mechanical Engineer/Solids Processing/Research Scientist
Our client is a global company on the forefront of innovation. This Research Scientist/Engineer will be seated at their state of the art innovation center, but will interface cross-functionally within the organization. This engineer must have significant experience with solids handling.
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Be site expert in solids processing and handling
- Work cross functionally to create, design, and implement new process technology
- Provide R&D knowledge to assist in capital projects from conception to implementation
- Provide day-to-day technical engineering support
- Apply scientific knowledge and principles for creative solutions
- Ensure EHS standards and policies are adhered to
Salary Range: $163,000/year - $167,000/year
Job Code: 1/12infoJM
As a Research Scientist, job requirements consist of:
- Master’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering; PhD preferred
- Minimum 7 years of pertinent in-plant experience – solids processing and handling ideal
- Day to day troubleshooting and process/equipment improvement experience a must
Job Code: 1/12infoJM
Chemicals/Chemical Engineer/Mechanical Engineering/Solids Processing/Research Scientist
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a Technical Recruiter in the Chemical Engineering division at CPS. I recruit and place chemical engineers nationally with our clients who are chemical manufacturers, food & beverage companies, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical companies.
I thoroughly enjoy working with my client companies and my candidates, and making a connection that is mutually beneficial. I love what I do!
I have been with CPS since 2011 and I genuinely value the culture we share. We are big enough that we have depth in our markets and tenure, but we maintain our sense of family.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time my family.