Retirement Plan Consultant
Overland Park, KS US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Fully Remote Opportunity with Flexible Core Hours - Third Party Administration & Consulting on 401k Plans
Arbella at CPS inc is a professional recruiting matchmaker. Excelling in the world of retirement industry recruitment for over 6 years, she is a seasoned professional dedicated exclusively to the 401k sector. Arbella's expertise lies in precisely matching retirement industry professionals with ideal career opportunities, ensuring a seamless and rewarding journey in the ever-evolving landscape of retirement planning. Schedule a first step interview with her today.
The Retirement Plan Consultant will act as the single point of contact for a group of existing Retirement Plan Services clients. Ideally, the right candidate will be familiar with all aspects of plan administration including required testing, Form 5500 preparation, and plan design, and regulations related to the retirement plan.
- Consistently provides a high level of customer service in terms of response rate and problem resolution.
- Performs non discrimination and other testing and providing strategic alternatives for correction of failures and presents options to improve future non discrimination test results.
- Prepares signature ready Forms 5500 and other government fillings.
- Effectively communicates the necessary regulatory information and testing requirements to clients in a way that can be easily understood by individuals who are not in the business.
- Reviews, interprets and maintains the legal plan documents in order to assist clients in ensuring plan compliance with current IRS/DOL regulations.
- Remains current with the laws and regulations for retirement plan administration.
- Works with internal associates, clients, and vendors to ensure accurate and timely response to all outstanding client/plan issues
Desired Skills And Experience
- ASPPA Credentials are always appreciated
- Experience with Relius, ASC, Datair, FTWilliams and Pension Pro are a plus
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to manage client expectations and provide superior follow-up service.
- Advanced working knowledge and understanding of retirement plan administration and associated regulations and IRS tax rules.
Meet Your Recruiter
Retirement & Actuarial Executive Recruiter
- Why you're looking for a new position
- Why you're interested (or not) in a certain opportunity
I'm confident in my ability to ask enough questions, listen, and truly understand the various factors when making career decisions.
For every 3 candidates that get an interview through me, 1 gets hired. Let me help you find your next home in the retirement industry.
Born, bred, and fed in Chicago. I was a bandwagon Blackhawks fan in 2013, but have since been accepted into that fan community! I come from a big family where the rice and kabobs are always flowing at Sunday dinners.
"I had the pleasure of working with Arbella for 2 months while changing jobs and it could not have been a greater experience. Arbella has the ability to make you feel like you are her only client, which is something that can be hard to find when working with recruiters. She was awesome with guiding me through the interview process, coordinating interview times with my future employer and gathering feedback. Arbella was always quick to follow up with me and never left me in the dark. If you are looking for a new opportunity in the retirement services industry you couldn’t be in better hands."
Check out my other recommendations on Linkedin.