Retirement Plan Education & Enrollment Specialist
This is an opportunity to put your FINRA Licensing and Presentation skills to work! We are a growing RIA practice within an established organization that are seeking to add a Retirement Plan Education & Enrollment Specialist!
In this position, you will be responsible for direct contact with employees of retirement plans as well as not-for-profit entities. The primary focus is the education, communication, and servicing of retirement plans through group presentations and one-on-one counseling. This is not a sales role, but truly made for someone who loves to listen and consult on every client’s unique situations.
- Conducts group and individual enrollment and continuing education meetings for our clients on a variety of financial topics. This is currently approximately 50% of the role but is expected to grow to 80% or more of the role over time.
- Conduct one on one Financial Wellness counseling sessions with plan participants.
- Act as the primary point of contact for our employers on day to day plan operations concerns.
- Follow up on service items that span all areas of Retirement Program governance, investment
- management, and vendor management.
- Schedule the service interactions with our clients throughout the year.
- Maintains an exceptional level of service to clients by establishing and enforcing corporate standards of excellence
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state of the art practices; participating in professional societies.
Desired Skills And Experience
- This candidate may have previously had one of these job titles: Financial Advisor, Investment Counselor, Financial Planner, Employee Education Specialist, or 401(k) Enrollment Specialist.
- Series 65/66 is required (or should be attained within 3 months of employment) Series 7, Series 63, Series 66
- Preferred Credentials: Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA), Certified 401(k) Professional C(k)P, Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA).
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills in written and verbal communication, planning and analysis.
- Must be willing to travel (primarily by car) 30% 50% of the time. A clear driving record is required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Retirement & Actuarial Executive Recruiter
- Why you're looking for a new position
- Why you're interested (or not) in a certain opportunity
I'm confident in my ability to ask enough questions, listen, and truly understand the various factors when making career decisions.
For every 3 candidates that get an interview through me, 1 gets hired. Let me help you find your next home in the retirement industry.
Born, bred, and fed in Chicago. I was a bandwagon Blackhawks fan in 2013, but have since been accepted into that fan community! I come from a big family where the rice and kabobs are always flowing at Sunday dinners.
"I had the pleasure of working with Arbella for 2 months while changing jobs and it could not have been a greater experience. Arbella has the ability to make you feel like you are her only client, which is something that can be hard to find when working with recruiters. She was awesome with guiding me through the interview process, coordinating interview times with my future employer and gathering feedback. Arbella was always quick to follow up with me and never left me in the dark. If you are looking for a new opportunity in the retirement services industry you couldn’t be in better hands."
Check out my other recommendations on Linkedin.