Albany, NY 12212
- Consult on a wide variety of projects including retirement plan operational reviews, plan compliance reviews, plan modeling, etc.
- Resolve complex issues that may arise with clients.
- Work closely with upper management and client relationship management team.
- Prepare and present reports and meet with key accounts to present findings.
- Participate in final sales presentations to assist in selling services.
- 3+ years of retirement services, accounting/auditing and/or finance experience.
- Strong ERISA knowledge preferred.
- MUST be an advanced Microsoft Excel user in addition to MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to present complex subject matter to a variety of audiences in a clear & concise manner.
- Travel required (2-4 days/month average).
- FINRA Series 6 & 63 licensing + NY State Life & Health licensing (or ability to obtain within 180 days of hire).
- ASPPA, NIPA and/or CEBS designations helpful.
Executive Recruiter / Market Specialist
SPECIALTIES: All ERISA related positions including: Defined Contributions, Defined Benefits / Pension, Non-Qualified, Actuarial, Sales, Service, Communications, Compliance, Implementation, Investments, ESOP, 401(k) Recordkeeping, Financial Advisors, Wealth Management, Wholesaling, Executive Level, etc.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Defined Benefits, Defined Contributions, Non-Qualified, Actuarial, Taft-Hartley, Investments, Insurance, Trust and Health & Welfare and Annuity.
The levels of candidates that I place include Recordkeepers, Compliance Specialists, Installation/Implementation Specialists, Service/Enrollment Specialists, Sales (Pension Wholesalers, Direct Sales, DCIO), Client Relationship Managers, ERISA Attorneys, Pension Actuaries as well as Management, Director, VP and C-level positions. We also place Investment professionals, Financial Advisors & Brokers.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.