Retirement Plan Sales Consultant
Boise, ID 08901
The role is for a retirement plan sales position and there is an absolute defined career path for this role that can lead into management. This role can also be for a Financial Advisor to focus their specialty on the retirement plan market.
The right candidate for this role will be knowledgeable and passionate about selling 401k and 403b plans within their territory. Your incentive compensation will be tied into the amount of assets gathered from the sales in your territory.
This role requires
- Active and clean FINRA Series 6 and 63.
- Life and Health Licenses
- Past 401k and/or 403b sales experience ideal but not necessity.
- An ability to network- Referrals and Prospects.
- The skill to not only maintain our great relations but bring in new business as well
- Regional Travel - You must be able to travel within and throughout your designated territory.
- Ideal Past Experience in: Retirement Plan sales, Business sales, Financial Sales.
- Proven track record of sales success.
- This is a W2 NON-commission role with excellent benefits including:
- Base Salary: $50K to$60K (possibly more)
- Significant bonus range (to 150% of the base salary)
- An increased base compensation of 5K per promotion
- A defined benefit retirement plan
- 401k with a match
- Almost four weeks of vacation.
- An annual car allowance of $5,000 to $6,000 per year plus gas and mileage
- Position can lead into running your own regional office