Retirement Plan Sales Consultant
The purpose of the Retirement Plan Consultant position is to acquire new qualified plan business in the Cleveland market.
- Contact and qualify prospects to generate face-to-face meetings and build ongoing, long-term referral relationships.
- Sell the value of our firm to qualified prospects and secure contracts for business.
- Pipeline Management: progressing prospects along the stages of the sales funnel, your follow up skills get real answers from prospects, which leads to results.
- Prospecting to drive profitable growth and achieve sales goals.
- Collaborate and execute the business development strategy to establish relationships within the Financial Services sector.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our services.
- Identify and close new opportunities.
Satisfy monthly reporting requirements
- Related undergraduate degree required
- Proven closer and solid track record of sales abilities
- Residence in Nashville, TN.
- Credentialed through American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA) or willing to attain in short-term.
- 3-5 years of complex business-to-business sales experience with focus on direct interaction with Owners and/or Senior Executive Teams.
- Demonstrated consistent success in producing new accounts and expanding existing account relationships.
- Understanding of plan design, including cross-tested allocations and cash balance plans is a plus.
Retirement & Actuarial Executive Recruiter
- Why you're looking for a new position
- Why you're interested (or not) in a certain opportunity
I'm confident in my ability to ask enough questions, listen, and truly understand the various factors when making career decisions.
For every 3 candidates that get an interview through me, 1 gets hired. Let me help you find your next home in the retirement industry.
Born, bred, and fed in Chicago. I was a bandwagon Blackhawks fan in 2013, but have since been accepted into that fan community! I come from a big family where the rice and kabobs are always flowing at Sunday dinners.
"I had the pleasure of working with Arbella for 2 months while changing jobs and it could not have been a greater experience. Arbella has the ability to make you feel like you are her only client, which is something that can be hard to find when working with recruiters. She was awesome with guiding me through the interview process, coordinating interview times with my future employer and gathering feedback. Arbella was always quick to follow up with me and never left me in the dark. If you are looking for a new opportunity in the retirement services industry you couldn’t be in better hands."
Check out my other recommendations on Linkedin.