Retirement Plan Sales Consultant
Seattle, WA US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Fully Remote Opportunity - Retirement Plan Sales Consultant - Pacific Northwest Territory
This position will sell recordkeeping, third-party administration, and defined benefit services. Cross-sell employee benefit products offered by our Partner Firms as well in the Pacific Northwest territory. The role pays a base salary + commission, base salary likely in the $60k-$80k range.
- Achieves sales goals and objectives.
- Adds new clients through in person meetings and group presentations with distribution partners, financial intermediaries, and plan sponsors.
- Drafts and executes business development and sales plans.
- Prepares and communicates activity and pipeline reports.
- Assists in the development of new distribution partners.
- Ensures effective control of sales metrics and budgets.
- Monitors, evaluates, and communicates sales trends.
- Monitors and communicates competitor information, including marketing activities, trends, products, services, and pricing.
- Manages contacts, pipelines, and customer experience.
- Provides feedback and constructive solutions on sales and marketing strategies.
- Establishes successful track record of selling retirement and employee benefit programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Arbella is a professional recruiting matchmaker in the retirement industry. Her expertise lies in precisely matching retirement industry professionals with ideal career opportunities, ensuring a seamless and rewarding journey in the ever-evolving landscape of retirement planning. Schedule a first step interview for this position today!
Desired Skills And Experience
- 10+ years’ related business development experience, including experience selling qualified retirement plans through multiple distribution channels.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelors in Business Administration preferred
- NASD Series 65 or 66/63 required or within 60 days of employment.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Retirement & Actuarial Executive Recruiter
- Why you're looking for a new position
- Why you're interested (or not) in a certain opportunity
I'm confident in my ability to ask enough questions, listen, and truly understand the various factors when making career decisions.
For every 3 candidates that get an interview through me, 1 gets hired. Let me help you find your next home in the retirement industry.
Born, bred, and fed in Chicago. I was a bandwagon Blackhawks fan in 2013, but have since been accepted into that fan community! I come from a big family where the rice and kabobs are always flowing at Sunday dinners.
"I had the pleasure of working with Arbella for 2 months while changing jobs and it could not have been a greater experience. Arbella has the ability to make you feel like you are her only client, which is something that can be hard to find when working with recruiters. She was awesome with guiding me through the interview process, coordinating interview times with my future employer and gathering feedback. Arbella was always quick to follow up with me and never left me in the dark. If you are looking for a new opportunity in the retirement services industry you couldn’t be in better hands."
Check out my other recommendations on Linkedin.