Retirement Plan Sales
Akron, OH 44308
The purpose of the Retirement Plan Consultant position is to acquire new qualified plan business in the Cleveland market.
- Execute and deliver the firm's mission, vision, real business and value propositions.
- Provide an accurate representation of the firm's core message, values and philosophy.
- Provide on-demand ERISA technical information to Financial Advisors and their Plan Sponsor clients.
- Collaborate with Financial Advisor community in delivering a highly effective administration and compliance solution for their client's employer sponsored plan.
- Collaborate and execute the business development strategy to establish relationships within the Investment Provider and Financial Advisor community.
- Collaborate with the Investment Provider Wholesalers in networking with the Financial Advisor community.
- Provide proposals, related RFP materials and persuasive explanations of the firm's services and value proposition.
- Provide plan design illustrations with analysis and commentary.
- Provide point-of-sale support and presentations to the Financial Advisor community and their Plan Sponsor clients and prospects.
- Participate in weekly, monthly and bi-annual Sales meetings.
- Assist, where appropriate, in resolving questions, disputes and conflicts with respect to administration and compliance issues and services provided.
- Related undergraduate degree required
- Residence in or willing to relocate to Cleveland, Ohio.
- Credentialed through American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA) or willing to attain in short-term.
- 3-5 years of complex business-to-business sales experience with focus on direct interaction with Owners and/or Senior Executive Teams.
- Demonstrated consistent success in producing new accounts and expanding existing account relationships.
- Solid understanding of plan design, including cross-tested allocations and cash balance plans.
Retirement & Actuarial Executive Recruiter
- Why you're looking for a new position
- Why you're interested (or not) in a certain opportunity
I'm confident in my ability to ask enough questions, listen, and truly understand the various factors when making career decisions.
For every 3 candidates that get an interview through me, 1 gets hired. Let me help you find your next home in the retirement industry.
Born, bred, and fed in Chicago. I was a bandwagon Blackhawks fan in 2013, but have since been accepted into that fan community! I come from a big family where the rice and kabobs are always flowing at Sunday dinners.
"I had the pleasure of working with Arbella for 2 months while changing jobs and it could not have been a greater experience. Arbella has the ability to make you feel like you are her only client, which is something that can be hard to find when working with recruiters. She was awesome with guiding me through the interview process, coordinating interview times with my future employer and gathering feedback. Arbella was always quick to follow up with me and never left me in the dark. If you are looking for a new opportunity in the retirement services industry you couldn’t be in better hands."
Check out my other recommendations on Linkedin.