Retirement Plan Service Consultant
San Luis Obispo, CA US
We are seeking a Retirement Plan Service Consultant to join our Client's team. This position is for a retirement plan professional who would be interested in joining a mid-size national firm with room to grow.
- Coordinate with plan sponsors of various organizations in order to get the incoming plans transitioned smoothly.
- Relay complex information regarding failed discrimination tests, plan design and investment line ups.
- Work with payroll integration and auto enrollments and would be responsible for some day to day client service.
- Build rapport though excellent communication and writing skills and be energetic and professionally driven.
- Previous experience in client service on the retirement plan side of the business
- Past experience with retirement plan administration and/or consulting a huge plus
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 and Life and Health licenses.
Compensation: The full compensation ranges from $100k-$110K (possibly more). The position pays a base compensation of $65k - $100k dependent on having an active FINRA Series 6 and 63 license.