Retirement Plan Service Specialist
We are seeking a Retirement Plan Service Specialist to join our Client's team. This position is for a Financial Advisor who would be interested in joining a large national firm that specializes in the retirement plan industry.
- This role would be coordinating with plan sponsors of various organizations in order to get the incoming plans transitioned smoothly.
- This person would be working with payroll integration and auto enrollments and would be responsible for some day to day client service.
- This person would have to have excellent communication and writing skills and be energetic and professionally driven.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation: The position pays a base compensation of $35,000 - $40,000 dependent on having an active FINRA Series 6 license . Don't have your Series 6? MUST be obtained within 90 days but the company would assist with the process. There is also an annual bonus of 20% to 25% and some excellent benefits and a lot of room for growth throughout the organization.