Rotating Equipment Maintenance Engineer
Engineering Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? Since 1976, CPS has matched top talent in multiple fields of engineering with progressive companies in all industries. Whether you are fresh out of school or an experienced professional with decades of experience, CPS can help you find the right fit for your next career move. For over 40 years CPS has been working with the employers nationwide, from family owned businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, to help them meet their engineering needs.
Here at CPS, Inc., we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
Rotating Equipment Maintenance Engineer Job Summary
An excellent opportunity for a Rotating Equipment Maintenance Engineer has become available in the greater Enid, OK area. Our client is a leading chemical manufacturer with locations throughout the U.S. This fast growing company offers great benefits and is looking for someone that wants to grow within the organization.
As the Rotating Equipment Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Performing investigations on plant equipment failures using Root Cause Analysis methods.
- Assisting in the development of the plant’s Computerized Maintenance Management System as it relates to reliability
- Reviewing predictive maintenance for all large rotating machines
- Designing Preventive Maintenance Programs for all critical equipment
- Developing corrective action plans
Requirements: Rotating Equipment Maintenance Engineer Job Qualifications
We are looking for a Rotating Equipment Maintenance Engineer with strong experience working in a plant environment.
Specific requirements for the Rotating Equipment Maintenance Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 + years of experience working in a plant or heavy industry environment
- Strong understanding of industrial codes; ASME, ANSI
- Understanding of vibration analysis, oil analysis, thermography, ultrasonics and condition monitoring
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills