Houston, TX US
Site Manager/Plant Manager/Chemical Engineer/Engineering/Chemical Manufacturing/Manufacturing/Chemicals/Resins/Chemicals/Operations
This Site Manager will lead a fast-paced chemical manufacturing facility located about 40 miles north of Houston. This person will need to be able to prioritize and re-prioritize quickly. This will be a highly visible role within the company and this person needs to be comfortable giving presentations. This Site Manager needs to be a true leader and challenge the group.
As a Site Manager job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support compliance of all company, local, and state process safety regulations
- Create and maintain site strategies for business goals
- Support and lead team to accomplish site production goals
- Work cross functionally to ensure site objectives will be met
Salary Range: $210,000/year - $215,00/year
Job Code: 44.23JM
As a Site Manger job requirements consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- BS in Chemical Engineering or other engineering, may be open to off-degrees with the right experience; Experience MUST be in chemical manufacturing
- 15+ years of experience in chemical manufacturing
- Must have experience in a leadership role; preferably previous site management
- Strong safety record
Job Code: 44.23JM
Site Manager/Plant Manager/Chemical Engineer/Engineering/Chemical Manufacturing/Manufacturing/Chemicals/Resins/Chemicals/Operations Manager/Safety
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a Technical Recruiter in the Chemical Engineering division at CPS. I recruit and place chemical engineers nationally with our clients who are chemical manufacturers, food & beverage companies, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical companies.
I thoroughly enjoy working with my client companies and my candidates, and making a connection that is mutually beneficial. I love what I do!
I have been with CPS since 2011 and I genuinely value the culture we share. We are big enough that we have depth in our markets and tenure, but we maintain our sense of family.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time my family.