Cincinnati, OH US
Our client is a leader in the production of food and beverage ingredients. This company has been around for 70+ years and is continuing to grow! They currently seek a Safety Manager to lead their new safety program at their facility outside of Cincinnati, OH.
As a Safety Manager job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead safety program; including influencing/educating staff at all levels
- Ensure facilities are adhering to all OSHA guidelines and regulations
- Promote compliance with applicable laws, permits, policies and procedures
- Oversee any accident/incident investigations and utilize safety analysis for improvements
- Conduct employee safety trainings
Job Code: 92.22NM
As a Safety Manager job requirements consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- BS in Environmental, Health, Safety, or related field of study
- 5+ years of experience in safety leadership role
- Knowledgeable of OSHA regulations
- Risk Management Program training is ideal
Please attach your resume for consideration.
Job Code: 92.22NM
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter / Section Manager
Along with my colleagues in the Environmental, Health and Safety Division at CPS, Inc., I specialize in placing EHS Professionals nationwide with Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Food Manufacturing Companies.
CPS, Inc. has been in business for forty-eight years and has placed over 50,000 candidates! We also have divisions that work specifically with Chemists, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Industrial Engineers, and Manufacturing/Supply Chain personnel. Listed below is a link that will take you to more information about my company, CPS.
www.cps4jobs.com || 312.690.4550 || firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialties: Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Auditor / EHS Coordinator / EHS Engineer / EHS Manager / EHS Specialist / EHS Director / Global EHS Director / EHS Vice President / Environmental Engineer / Environmental Manager / Environmental Specialist / Industrial Hygienist / Management of Change Coordinator / Occupational Nurse / Process Safety Management Expert / Regional EHS Manager / Regulatory / Product Stewardship / Risk Management Specialist / Safety Coordinator / Safety Engineer / Safety Manager / Safety Specialist / Site Security Manager