Savannah, GA 31406 US
Safety Supervisor/Environmental/Health & Safety/Industrial Hygiene/Chemicals/Manufacturing
As a Safety Supervisor, job responsibilities include the following:
- Participate in and report data analysis and risk assessments of new processes and equipment
- Revise and update safety programs, policies, and procedures as needed
- Investigate work-related injuries and incident reports and implement corrective actions
- Identify and monitor safety behavior, training, and education
- Ensure PSM efforts throughout plant
Job Code: 5.22NM
As a Safety Supervisor, job requirements consist of:
- BS of Science in Environmental, Health & Safety or related field highly preferred
- 4+ years of experience in chemical manufacturing
- 4+ years of experience in a dedicated leadership role
- Familiarity with OSHA and federal and state policies
- Strong process and system application auditing skills
Please attach your resume for consideration.
Job Code: 5.22NM
Safety Manager/Environmental/Health & Safety/Industrial Hygiene/Chemicals/Manufacturing
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter / Section Manager
Along with my colleagues in the Environmental, Health and Safety Division at CPS, Inc., I specialize in placing EHS Professionals nationwide with Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Food Manufacturing Companies.
CPS, Inc. has been in business for forty-eight years and has placed over 50,000 candidates! We also have divisions that work specifically with Chemists, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Industrial Engineers, and Manufacturing/Supply Chain personnel. Listed below is a link that will take you to more information about my company, CPS.
www.cps4jobs.com || 312.690.4550 || firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialties: Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Auditor / EHS Coordinator / EHS Engineer / EHS Manager / EHS Specialist / EHS Director / Global EHS Director / EHS Vice President / Environmental Engineer / Environmental Manager / Environmental Specialist / Industrial Hygienist / Management of Change Coordinator / Occupational Nurse / Process Safety Management Expert / Regional EHS Manager / Regulatory / Product Stewardship / Risk Management Specialist / Safety Coordinator / Safety Engineer / Safety Manager / Safety Specialist / Site Security Manager