Sales Representative (RTP)
Raleigh-Durham, NC | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Direct and support the organizations sales and marketing efforts.
· Establish together with President annual sales and marketing goals and strategic business targets to ensure share of the market and profitability of our products.
· Develop and execute sales plans and strategic programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of products and/or services.
· Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological and demographic factors to support long range strategic plans.
· Communicate with outside advertising agencies on the ongoing campaigns to support growth and business development efforts in each region of the world.
· Work with outside agencies, such as writers and artists to oversee copy writing, design, layout and production of promotional materials to support each region of the world.
· Responsible for set-up and layout of trade show booth and related activities.
· Report on specific actions and/or opportunities, following promotions, advertisements and trade shows to determine effectiveness and impact on current and future business.
· Make certain that root causes and corrective actions are implemented to reduce future quality issue occurrences.
· Manage the sales and marketing functions of our company. This includes travel to support each region, as well as, global distributor meeting as necessary to share knowledge, training, applications, etc. to support growth. Develop a quarterly distributor report to identify sales, potential opportunities, and requests for company support for future growth.
· Determine and implement strategy to optimize sales support growth across all regions, i.e. international and domestic trips as needed.
· Prepare sales activity report on a monthly and annual basis.
BS degree in something with 5+ years of experience SELLING MEDICAL DEVICE COMPONENTS TO MANUFACTURERS. Relationships in industry are MUCH more important than technical degree.
Meet Your Recruiter
I specialize in placing people with backgrounds in Sales, Marketing, and Business Development with Industrial Chemical and Materials companies throughout the U.S. I place people in roles ranging from early career through VP and specialize in positions in Polymers, Coatings, Adhesives, Specialty Chemicals, Personal Care, Oilfield, Water Treatment, and Composites, to name a few. Our focus at CPS is very specific and our knowledge of the industry very deep from over forty years of working in our markets.