Search and Social Media Supervisor (Agency and Pharma experience required)
New York, NY | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Passion for digital marketing required! Search and Social Media Supervisor for Pharma focused boutique agency (Agency and Pharma experience required)
Independent, boutique sized digital media agency is seeking a strong Search and Social Media Supervisor to join its team. While the agency is located in Manhattan, this employee can work remotely from anywhere in the US; the remote work option will continue post COVID if preferred (WeWork office space offered for those that need it, in the location of their choice). This is an opportunity to work on Pharma accounts; previous Pharma experience is required- must haves for this position are paid search experience, ideally coupled with paid social (agency is willing to train on the paid social side so not a ‘must’), as well as an sincere interest the Pharma/Healthcare vertical. As the position will lean more so in Paid Search, those with deep Paid Search experience who are looking to grow their Paid Social experience are also of interest.
This is a unique opportunity to advance your career in a specialized vertical as an agency-wide subject matter expert with a lot of growth ahead. The agency offers many unique benefits to their agency, full healthcare (medical/dental/vision), 4 weeks PTO plus flexible work from home option (even post COVID), and annual bonus. Work/life balance is important to the team!
- Directly manage PPC efforts on key accounts, with primary responsibility for planning, strategy, execution, optimization and end-to-end project management
- Create, manage and optimize PPC campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing/Yahoo, Facebook and other channels for key healthcare client sites
- Oversee the work of junior team members reporting into this position and foster their professional growth
- Write compelling headlines and descriptions for paid ads according to SEM best practices and in compliance with FDA regulations for pharmaceutical advertising
- Build and update keyword lists and ad copy, prepare regulatory submissions and oversee their approval process
- Manage bids and budgets, test and optimize keywords and creative; maintain forecasts and goal metric tracking
- Create and implement tests to achieve actionable results and improve campaign performance
- Analyze and translate data from web analytics into an actionable plans/recommendations
- Ensure that the latest search/social innovations are applied and best practices are employed
- Serve as subject matter expert on monthly client reporting calls and special projects.
Required Skills and Expertise
- 4+ years comprehensive SEM/PPC experience in an agency context with a proven history of managing expertly delivered, high quality performance-driven campaigns
- Pharmaceutical (Rx) industry experience a must
- Account/client management experience
- SEO experience a plus
- Expert level command of one or more leading bid management systems (Marin Software preferred) in addition to advanced experience with Adwords, Bing and Facebook PPC management.
- Ability to synthesize data/results, identify trends/key findings to assist in to achieve clients' marketing and communications objectives
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time efficiently
- Knowledge of web analytics, metrics and tools/platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Highly advanced Excel Skills, proficiency with PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Passion for digital media and related technology and innovation
Meet Your Recruiter
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.