Senior Engineering Project Manager
Quincy, IL US
Seeking a Senior Engineering Project Manager for near Quincy, IL. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that promotes professional growth. Potential Hybrid schedule.
Responsibilities for the Senior Engineering Project Manager include:
- Implement process improvement and troubleshooting of installed base control systems
- Working with operations to optimize existing control schemes as well as developing new control strategies
- Providing guidance for upgrades to the control systems
- Ensuring compliance with all environmental, safety, and health requirements
- Promoting a safe work environment for project execution
Requirements for the Senior Engineering Project Manager include:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of related experience OR non-degreed with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- PLC experience (DeltaV, Honeywell, Allen Bradley or Triconex)
- Proven hands-on process automation experience
Meet Your Recruiter
SPECIALTIES: Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, Reliability Engineers, Maintenance Professionals, Operations, Project Management amongst others. I place people across the United States at all levels of their career.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: In a world where you there are so many hoops to jump through to get hired, I love helping people get through those hoops effectively and efficiently so they can get to where they want to go.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I'm responsive, I care about people first, and I want to be able to make that perfect match for a client and a candidate.