Senior Process Systems Engineer
Engineering Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? Since 1976, CPS has matched top talent in multiple fields of engineering with progressive companies in all industries. Whether you are fresh out of school or an experienced professional with decades of experience, CPS can help you find the right fit for your next career move. For over 40 years CPS has been working with the employers nationwide, from family owned businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, to help them meet their engineering needs.
Here at CPS, Inc., we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
Senior Process Systems Engineer Job Summary
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Process Systems Engineer has become available in Bethlehem, PA. Our client is a leading chemical manufacturer with global locations. Our client offers great benefits and growth opportunities.
As the Senior Process Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing complex systems and plant designs for product initiatives
- Providing technical expertise on equipment and piping designs
- Identifying and implementing new solutions to enhance product offerings
- Leading DCS and control system design objective development
We are looking for a Senior Process Systems Engineer with proven LNG experience.
Specific requirements for the Senior Process Systems Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical
- At least 5 years of experience in plant engineering
- Understanding of DCS/PLC controls, process safety and equipment design
- Experience in product development work process and continuous improvement desirable
- Advanced analytical skills; ability to simplify complex concepts
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills