Silicone Synthesis Chemist
Synthesize new raw materials, modify current products and improve product performance, help with scale up and manufacturing, set up internal product standard and provide product portfolio to support sales and manufacturing teams.
1) 1-5 years of new material synthesis. Prefer industry experience in an R&D role but academic experience will also be considered
2) Understanding of functional groups and properties relationship desired
4) Innovation mind-set and self-starter
5) Ability to work independently and in a team setting
6) Experience in performance testing preferred
7).Experience in new product scale-up preferred
8) Ability to convert ideas to technical projects and commercialize lab research
**If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity and others we are currently working on, please contact Crystal Meeks at 815.756.1221 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
JO: 430.18, 486.18, 487.18CM
Silicone Synthesis Experience in one of the following areas:
- Rock Wool Waterproofing
- Resin Emulsion Waterproofing
- Solvent Waterproofing
- Silicones for auto sealants or high-end construction
Liquid Silicone Rubber
- Optics and Electronics, clothing, industrial and consumer high tear-resistant rubber
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Our Industrial Laboratory Recruitment Team specializes in placing candidates at all levels of the chemical development cycle from Laboratory Technicians to Executive Leadership in Research. I joined CPS in 2011 as a full cycle recruiter and have expertise in the following areas:
Technical Leadership ~ Product Development ~ Organic and Polymer Synthesis
Formulation ~ Research & Development
Application Chemistry ~ Technical Service
Process Chemistry ~ Analytical Chemistry ~ Method Development
Regulatory Compliance ~ EH&S ~ Quality Assurance ~ Quality Control
My recruitment philosophy encompasses the belief that people are the greatest asset in an organization. Finding the right fit is not only about the technology. It is about how an employee fits within an organization's culture and ensuring that both parties can add value to each other immediately and in the future.
If you have interest in finding an opportunity that aligns with your career goals, or if you are a hiring manager looking for talent that can add value to your organization, I would love to hear from you!