Sourcing Manager, CapEx
The Sourcing Manager will report to the Director of Category Sourcing and be responsible for a $100M spend of capex, specifically: Powerhouse Equipment, Air Pollution Equipment and Water Treatment Equipment. We are looking for someone with 3+years of experience sourcing the same or similar equipment. A Bachelor’s degree is required and experience in the CPG or paper industry is strongly preferred.
- Develop Category and Sub-Category Overview documents
- Manage contracts, contract negotiations, and the contract publication process
- Work with and coordinate through various Sourcing, Procurement, and Cross Functional team members
- Develop, monitor, and report key category supplier performance metrics
- Work with the sourcing analyst to analyze data using a total cost of ownership (TCO) approach
- Actively work with suppliers on new areas of value creation by driving CI/Innovation experiments and initiatives
- Facilitate and manage dispute resolutions and drive towards understanding root causes
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3+ years relevant work experience in purchasing/sourcing, capital projects, operations, maintenance, or supply chain.
- Willing and able to travel approximately 10-25% possibly internationally
- Specific pulp, paper, building products, Mill and/or CPG industry experience
- Experience with strategic sourcing and procurement.
- Experience with legal and commercial terms and negotiating equipment agreements
- Use of eProcurement / eSourcing tools (Ariba).
- Experience with manufacturing cost systems.
- Experience with SAP.
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.