Sourcing Manager, CapEx
Cleveland, OH 44101
5+ years sourcing CapEx (Packaging Equipment and Food Production Equipment); BA/BS, MS or MBA preferred; Engineering aptitude; able to work cross-functionally with other departments and be influential. The Sourcing Manager will be responsible for Capital Equipment spend for facilities across North America. Annual spend is about $300M. We are looking for someone who can help develop procurement strategies while interfacing with Company Leadership.
Generous compensation package
Base to $125+bonus and full relo) and tons of growth potential.
- Manage in excess of $300M + in CAPEX and Facilities spend across our
- Assess market conditions, identify industry best practices and emerging trends.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams to find, assess and select appropriate suppliers.
- Negotiate and implement appropriate contracts with suppliers.
- Establish and implement procurement policies with suppliers to ensure Quality, Delivery and Cost improvements including KPI’s, Scorecards, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required (Masters Preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in Procurement including significant time managing CAPEX.
- Advanced knowledge of procurement and business operations, systems, organizational structure, performance metrics (KCP/KPI)
- Effective management of capital buying projects within a manufacturing environment; RFP/RFQ, supplier selection, project execution, cost and timing management and project close activities
- Strong understanding of process engineering
- Experience in creation, negotiation, and administration of contracts
- Experience with MS Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project Management
- JDE experience desirable
- Ability to travel 25-35% depending on project requirements
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.