Sourcing Manager, Outside Finished Goods
The Sourcing Manager will be responsible for $100M spend of outside finished goods for an industry leading Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) manufacturing company. This role reports to the VP of Procurement.
- Develop project sourcing strategies
- Understand legal, technical and commercial aspects of supply agreement
- Develop and maintain internal and external supply relationships
- Analyze data using a total cost of ownership (TCO) approach to recommend, identify alternative, assess ricks and conduct scenario analysis
- Monitor, track and report the success of project sourcing plans and execution
- Leverage the Strategic Sourcing Process
- Document and communicate internal and external needs and priorities for value creation
- Provide coaching to cross functional teams for the execution of strategic sourcing process, when needed
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in strategic sourcing
- 5+ years of experience sourcing finished goods for a CPG’s manufacturing company
- Management potential; proven track record in negotiations and vendor relationships.
- My client is offering growth potential and a generous compensation package including full relocation.
My client is offering growth potential and a generous compensation package including full relocation.
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.