Sourcing Manager - Chemicals
Our client, an industry leading CPG manufacturing company is seeking a Sourcing Manager, Lubricants who will report directly to the VP of Procurement and be responsible for a $50M spend of raw material (dyes, inhibitors, additives, etc).
The Sourcing Manager will manage the procurement of raw materials through new and established vendors; ensure adequate production and inventory capacity be available; work with suppliers to optimize relationships and build supply chain efficiencies.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of sourcing chemicals; have a BA/BS, certification are a plus; knowledge of SAP; and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
My client is offering a generous compensation package (base to $125k + bonus) and growth potential.
- 5+ yrs experience in purchasing required.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills with a concentration in Excel and Access.
- Highly organized with a high level of attention to detail
- SAP experience preferred
- Exceptional work-flow organization abilities.
- Able to communicate product requirements and business constraints accurately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related Business curriculum required.
- Strong history of building business relationships with internal and external partners.
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.