Sourcing Manager MRO
Located in Atlanta. The Sourcing Manager will be responsible for $200M spend of MRO for several business units of a multi-billion dollar global Consumer Packaged Goods Manufacturing company. This role reports to a Director of Sourcing, MRO. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute Category Strategies, working jointly with key stakeholders
- Day to day Category & Supplier Management
- Manage Strategic Supplier Relationships & Performance
- Develop and drive Cross Functional Teams to execute projects and initiatives in the most efficient and profitable way
- Optimize transactional efficiencies and uncover waste sub-optimized processes across categories
- 3+ years of experience in strategic sourcing
- 3+ years of experience sourcing MRO for a CPG manufacturing company
- management potential
- proven track record in negotiations and vendor relationships
My client is offering growth potential and a generous compensation package including full relocation.
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.