Sourcing Manager – Located in Chicago, the Sourcing Manager will report to the VP of Sourcing while managing 2 Buyers and a $40M spend of ingredients such as sweeteners, flavors, nuts. Responsibilities include:
- Lead the strategic sourcing of ingredients, market risk position and physical commodities for the Americas
- Identify, develop and nurture value add relationships with vendors
- Negotiate and buy ingredients
- Perform highly specialized analysis to support the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5-10 years of experience sourcing food ingredients
- Proven negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.