South East Territory Sales Manager Roofing Systems
Charlotte, NC US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is seeking a US Citizen to manage the sales of their South Eastern U.S. Territory for roofing and coating solutions. The right individual will have a background in selling roofing barriers, industrial coatings for buildings, or insulation coatings (not foam). The candidate will develop a book of business and attend to the existing accounts in states of MO, TN, MS, AL, NC, SC, GA, FL, and PR. Direct sales experience to contractors, consumers or distributors preferred. Our relationship with the customer allows the opportunity for direct interaction with the hiring manager and feedback on candidates. No lengthy portal submittal or AI interpretation of your resume. Call us today or submit your resume for a direct review by our recruiters.
The Territory Manager is a critical role within the organization that at a minimum will have solid experience in the building materials sales industry, can maintain strong customer relationships within the assigned southeast region, and can think strategically regarding pricing, competitive positioning, personnel, and company needs, etc. while performing the job in a safe and ethical manner.
As the Territory Manager - Roofing, you will bring the following:
- Drive roofing foam sales in the commercial space and in the assigned territories to achieve annual sales targets.
- Develop annual business plans to detail the activities needed to exceed quota.
- Meet regularly with clients to deliver value proposition.
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g., trade shows)
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation and can be persuasive with business owners and decision makers at the contractor, distributor, and specifier level
- Assist and guides staff on developing business proposition points, supports negotiations, prepares and executes business deals
- Provide regular competitive intelligence updates including in-kind and out-of-kind competitive pricing and marketing strategies.
- Be proficient in keeping up with all administrative needs for the assigned market which include timely email replies, expense submission, pricing requests, performance management and other applicable items
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity and others we are currently working on, please contact Steve Sapita at email@example.com.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
The candidate must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States
NON-COMPETE and NO Sponsorship
- Bachelor's Degree in business, engineering, marketing, technical field or equivalent.
- 2+ years of successful work experience in a similar role
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient in MS Office and Salesforce.
- Problem solving aptitude.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Collaborative and time-management skills.
- Sales-oriented and analytical.
**If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity and others we are currently working on, please contact Steve Sapita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter
SPECIALTIES: All Industrial Research & Development Laboratory related positions including: Formulation Chemist; Synthetic Chemist; R & D Leadership; Analytical Chemistry; Technical Service; Regulatory; Project Mangers; Process Chemistry; Environmental and Health; Quality Positions; Material Scientist.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants, Specialty Chemicals, Building Materials, Polymers, Petrochemical, Agrochemical; Surface Cleaners; Ink; Surfactants; Resins.
The levels of candidates that I place include Chemists; Sr Chemists; Innovation; Directors; Quality Professionals; Technical Service Professionals; Production Supervisors; EHS Specialists; Scientist; Regulatory Professionals; and Laboratory Support Personnel.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their potential by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.