Sr Category Manager, CapEx
Philadelphia, TN US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
I am working with a food manufacturing company recruiting for a Sr. Category Manager, CapEx to join their dynamic team. I am reaching out to see if you would be interested or if you may know someone who would be a fit. Below is an overview:
Position: Sr. Category Manager, CapEx
Location: Near Mt. Zion, IL or Elk Grove Village, IL (Ideal locations); Other locations in OH, IN, or TN
Work Schedule: This is a hybrid role, requiring a presence in the office for three days per week
Reporting Structure: Reports VP of Procurement
- Strategic Development: Develop strategies for Capital Expenditure (CapEx) and services.
- Procurement Oversight: Manage the procurement process for all CapEx projects.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with senior leadership across departments.
- This role will involve supervision of 1-2 Category Managers.
- Experience: Candidates should possess 10-15 years capital equipment experience.
- Interpersonal Skills: Strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- SAP Proficiency: Expertise in SAP.
- Procurement Expertise: Demonstrated capability in overseeing entire categories globally.
- Educational Requirement: A bachelor's degree is required.
My client is offering a generous compensation package including bonus as well as a full relocation package. If you are interested in hearing more, send me your resume. If you are not interested, but know someone who may be a good fit, please refer them to me.