Saint Louis, MO 63141
We are looking for someone who wants to play a key role in the design and development of a brand new digital platform utilized by our customers. We are assembling a talented team of engineers who enjoy collaborating with one another and sharing ideas of how things can be done best. We are a global company with 15 offices throughout the United States - 200 employees in St Louis. Our products are used by people across the world on a daily basis.
Your background should include:
- 3+ years of building front-end or full-stack web apps experience
- Expertise in software development best practices
- Experience delivering solutions in an agile, scrum-based CI/CD environment
- Willingness to build business acumen and linkage to digital solutions
- Ability to seek out new ways of solving unique problems
- Great interpersonal, team and communication skills
- Experience working with a language such as Objective-C, Swift, Java, Golang, C# or C++
- Working knowledge of database technologies
- Familiarity with cloud environments
- Proficiency with Agile work management software and tools
Meet Your Recruiter
In 2004, shortly after graduating from NIU's College of Business, my recruiting career at CPS, Inc. started. During this time, I have been able to learn from some of the best recruiters within the industry and continually look to improve myself in order to better serve both the candidates and client companies I represent.
I partner with several of the leading tech firms in Chicago and across the country in helping them secure hard to find technologists. These companies are in a variety of industries: Financial/Trading, E-Commerce, Data Analytic, Ad-tech, Education Tech, SaaS, Hedge Funds, and more.
The positions I work include: Software Engineers (C++, Java, C#, Python, Ruby, etc.), Network/Systems Engineers, DevOps, DBA's, Data Scientists, and more.
I grew up in the west suburbs of Chicago just blocks from the famed Brookfield Zoo. I enjoy spending time with my wife and our three children and try to keep up with all of their activities. I try to remain as active as possible and enjoy all things "sports". You can find me at Soldier Field for most Bears games and will never say no to a good chicken wing.