Sr./ Digital Media Planner
New York, NY 10001
Independent, boutique sized digital media agency in NYC is seeking a strong Digital Media Planner or Sr. Digital Media Planner to join its team. This is an opportunity to work on Pharma accounts; previous Pharma experience not required- must haves for this position are digital media experience, as well as an sincere interest the Pharma/Healthcare vertical. The agency will be providing training with both internal teams and a long-time outside partner who is one of the most - if not the single foremost – US experts on FDA compliance for paid media.
This is a unique opportunity to advance your career in a specialized vertical as an agency-wide subject matter expert with a lot of growth ahead. The agency offers many unique benefits to their agency, full healthcare (medical/dental/vision), 4 weeks PTO plus flexible work from home days, and annual bonus. Work/life balance is important to the team!
Your passion for digital and your knowledge and skills in the digital media landscape are in demand. The ideal candidate will have at least 1-3 years digital media experience and prior agency experience.
- Assist director in digital media planning and implementation – evaluating and negotiating potential media plan opportunities
- Effectively communicate planning strategies and tactics
- Responsible to ensure invoices are cleared in a timely manner
- Responsible for campaign performance, optimization, trafficking and reporting duties
- Provide background and clear directions when delegating projects
- Basic understanding of digital media strategy
- Experience with campaign management/ad serving technology (Double Click DART, Atlas DMT, etc.)
- Working knowledge of third party Internet marketing research: comScore, Nielsen NetView, @Plan, NetRatings, etc.
***Due to the high volume of applicants, only those meeting the requirements will be contacted***
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.