Sr. Analyst Digital Media
San Francisco, CA
Our client, a fast growing digital media agency in the San Francisco Bay Area, is seeking a talented Sr. Digital Media Analyst to join their team.
This agency is looking for a range of talent, from 1- 4 years of experience. The role will work across cross functional teams in digital media, analytics, programmatic, search and social.
This role will conduct sophisticated data analysis as related to digital media campaigns which the outputs of uncover true insights, true recommendations, and tell a story to enable teams to drive improvements in strategic, operational, and economic outcomes. Agency accounts are focused on both national and global brands.
- Provides analysis to identify critical issues/questions around campaign performance.
- Conducts exploratory data analysis from complex, disparate data sources to recognize patterns, and identify member performance improvement opportunities.
- Serves on a team of analytic experts and shares best practices across agency
- 1-4 years of experience managing media analytics, from agency or client side
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
- Must be able to present results to senior leadership, internal and external members.
- Understanding of online advertising planning, buying and performance metrics.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Experience to site analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Exposure to client-side technology platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.)
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.