Tupelo, MS US
Sr. Buyer - Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, this position will be responsible for purchasing materials and services for the facility in Tupelo, MS. Categories can be: chemicals, energy/utilities, packaging, CapEx, maintenance services.
- Source and assess new vendors – maintain vendor relationships
- Facilitate and manage purchase orders
- Develop and request bids and quotes
- Provide analysis and qualify suppliers
- Lead contract negotiations
- Help develop strategies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience in a procurement role with a manufacturing company
- Above average skills with Excel and SAP
- Excellent communication skills
My client, an industry leader is offering growth potential and a generous compensation package including bonus and relocation assistance.
**This is an onsite position – NO Remote, NO hybrid.
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.