Sr. Global Indirect Procurement Manager
Cincinnati, OH US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
My client, a global chemical manufacturing company is seeking a Sr. Global Indirect Procurement Manager to join their dynamic team. This position can be located in either Parsippany, NJ, Elmhurst, IL or Cincinnati, OH and will have a hybrid schedule – 4-6 times per month in office. Candidates must live within driving distance to one of the three facilities.
Sr. Global Indirect Procurement Manager - This position will be responsible for leading a $600M spend for all indirect categories globally while managing a team of 10 Category Manager. This position will be responsible for creating and leading strategic sourcing initiatives; risk reduction; selecting and managing vendors; developing and improving processes, policies and procedures. This is a highly visible position that will interact with stakeholders and C level executives. This position will also be involved in the company’s sustainable sourcing strategies.
- Develop and maintain sourcing strategies and capabilities – RFP’s/RFI’s, negotiations, contract management, supplier relationship management
- Lead a transformation for the indirect procurement function
- Lead the team in creating strategies, negotiations, cost savings initiatives, etc.
- Participate in the company’s sustainable sourcing initiatives
- Drive innovation
- Continue to look for areas to improve process
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree is required and Master’s is preferred
- 15+ years of experience in a global strategic sourcing role with a manufacturing company
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership role
- 10+ years of experience leading a global team/sourcing program
- Must be assertive and driven – this is a working manager position.
- Ability to travel globally 25%
My client is offering growth potential and a very generous compensation package
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.