Sr. Merchandising Analyst
My client, a leading broad line supplier of facilities maintenance products is currently seeking a Sr. Merchandising Analyst.
Some of the duties and responsibilities for this Sr. Merchandising Analyst wil be:
- Work with the Managers, Channel Merchandising to implement category reviews and off-cycle maintenance opportunities
- Support the implementation of strategic merchandising initiatives and special projects
- Lead testing for new software features and functionalities
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support to the merchandising teams
- Assist in training new hires
- Maintain Standard Operation Procedure documentation for STEP and the Gamut workstation
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in a large multi-channel organization
- 3-5 years of experience in Stibo STEP, strong technical acumen
- 3-5 years of related ecommerce, product merchandising, or product management experience
- Proven success working in teams with multi-channel work environments
- High-level knowledge of the MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Operations), industry and industrial products a strong plus
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.