Search Marketing Director
San Francisco, CA
Progressive digital media agency in San Francisco is seeking a Paid Search Director to join their growing team! We are looking for someone with focused experience in SEM, who is also well versed in other digital acquisition channels, and passionate about the emerging media landscape. This role will require an experienced team leader who is looking to join a fast-growing digital agency that is focused on client performance and ROI. The agency provides a culture that values work/life balance and the opportunity for continued growth, as well as many unique benefits to their agency.
- Drive overall account strategy, forecasting, and planning
- Serve as executive contact for several top agency accounts
- Manage and train existing 8+ person SF paid search team
- Focus on professional development through ongoing feedback, performance reviews and quarterly 1-on 1 with team members.
- Motivate and guide team to hit quarterly account growth targets
- Generate and oversee strong revenue growth from client renewals
- Participate in onboardings, renewal calls, and other important client communications with key client accounts
- 8+ years of agency paid search advertising experience from within an agency setting
- Experience managing multiple accounts at a time
- Experience optimizing accounts based on back end KPIs and CRM data
- Strong data analytics and strategy background
- Prove team leadership inclusive of management experience, including hiring & firing responsibilities
- Exceptional communication skills with experience presenting to client-side executive teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an eagerness to work as a member of a fast-growing team
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.