Sr. Procurement Manager
Naperville, IL 60540
The Sr. Procurement Manager will be responsible for a $400M spend of engineered parts while managing team of 5 direct reports. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of strategic sourcing experience with electro-mechanical parts/commodities; Proven leadership; Engineering aptitude; ability to work cross-functionally (with Engineering); Bachelor’s degree is required, preferred in Engineering.
Our client is offers growth potential and a generous compensation package of Base to $140k + 25% and they offer full relocation if needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Masters preferred) OR 10+ years of supply chain, engineering or manufacturing experience
- 2 years lead experience
- Demonstrated success at leading procurement teams to company cost saving goals
- Strong technical understanding of automotive/truck engine and vehicle powertrain, HVAC, Hose and Tube, and Petrochemical Components
- Confident negotiation skills
- Ability to work with cross functional internal groups
- Managerial Courage with an ability to build an effective team
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.