Sr. Sourcing Manager, Marketing Services
Atlanta, GA 30303
The Sr. Sourcing Manager will be responsible for $200M spend in corporate services, primarily marketing (media, promotions, agency, etc.) for an industry leading CPG manufacturing company. This role reports to the Director of Procurement and will have one direct report.
The ideal candidate will have a BA/BS; 5+ years of experience sourcing in the marketing space at a high strategic level; previous management experience; proven track record in negotiations and vendor relationships. My client is offering growth potential and a generous compensation package including full relocation.
- Develop and maintain key relationships to understand business POV’s
- Establish category performance metrics and KPIs
- Develop an understanding of market-based management.
- Develop and maintain processes to ensure laws and regulations are met according to compliance requirements.
- Work closely with buyers and purchasing leader to execute the sourcing & procurement processes for corporate services
- Hire, manage and develop a sourcing manager to join the team.
- Develop category strategies based on our sourcing methodology that meet business requirements.
- Supply and demand profiles
- SWOT analysis
- Executing sourcing strategy
- Building composites or should cost models
- Negotiating, developing and executing transition plans
- Execution of supply agreements
- On-going supplier management
- BA/BS is required, prefer Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Operations/Manufacturing process related
- 7+ years of sourcing experience with a focus on the Marketing Space (Media, Promotions, Advertising Agency, Shopper Market, etc.) experience with corporate services such as HR, Temp Labor, Consulting Services is a plus.
- Experience managing process improvement, continuous improvement or innovation projects
- Proven leadership (Mentoring, Coaching, Development of Employees)
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.