Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for delivering the highest quality candidate experience while managing the full life-cycle salaried recruiting process. The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner will be a part of the Talent Acquisition team sourcing, interviewing, selecting, preparing offers and on-boarding talent. This position will work in tangent with the HR Regulatory Compliance Manager to ensure all activities in the hiring process are compliant.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify creative solutions to address their staffing needs and construct a personalized candidate journey to engage top talent.
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment process including but not limited to posting the job requisitions, conducting intake interviews, sourcing candidates, and developing a successful recruiting strategy.
- Collaborate with members of the Talent Acquisition and HR teams to share ideas and best practices
- Coordinate the new hire orientation and assist with the orientation paperwork
- Identify, manage, and limit the use of the third-party agencies utilizing them only as needed to ensure a robust time-to-hire recruitment cycle
- Follow the Federal contractor guidelines on creating the Applicant File Folders for each open salaried position
- Manage all new hire background discrepancies for salaried hires and involve as necessary the Executive Director of Corporate HR and/or the Director of Corporate Security as needed and provides counsel to the hiring manager
- Coordinate necessary candidate travel, audit and process candidate expense reports, ensuring guidelines are met and reimbursement occurs in a timely manner
- Strive to strengthen our business philosophy of Meeting needs, exceeding expectations for our customers
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources, Business or Communications or a combination of education and experience.
- 4+ plus years of full life-cycle Talent Acquisition experience sourcing and recruiting within a multi-site/units, multi-state organization demonstrating progression in the role.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Engaging and approachable personality. Establishes positive and professional relationships easily
- Must be competent in Word and Excel. Experience with PowerPoint a plus
- Must have previous experience using LinkedIn Recruiter or Recruiter LITE
- University/College recruiting experience a plus
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Previous experience working for a Federal Contractor or sub-contractor is a plus
- Willingness to travel within the U.S. for meetings and career fairs