Sr. Buyer, Indirect
Reporting to the Sr. Procurement Manager, the Sr. Buyer will be responsible for sourcing Professional Services for North America. Services include: Finance, Marketing, IT, Real Estate, Human Resources, Legal, etc.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies
- Establish collaborative environment with key suppliers and business partners to manage supplier performance
- Lead reviews of supplier performance
- Document, negotiate, and administer master supply/service agreements. Working closely with legal
- resolve supply chain issues.
- 3+ years of experience in a sourcing role and
- 3+ years sourcing professional services;
- be an independent worker/self-starter;
- have a high level of motivation; have strong technical skills.
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.