Strategic Sourcing Manager
Ann Arbor, MI US
My client, a multi-billion dollar global chemical manufacturing company is seeking a Strategic Sourcing Manager to join their dynamic team. This position is located in Ann Arbor, MI. Below is an overview of the position:
Strategic Sourcing Manager – Reporting to the Director of Indirect Sourcing, this position will take a lead role in sourcing, developing strategies, negotiating and administering contracts for the assigned categories. Categories include: travel, HR services, IT, marketing, legal, etc. My client will be making a major capital investment into their facilities and this role will be an integral part of this project.
- Develop and implement negotiation strategies
- Work cross functionally with other departments with regards to sourcing initiatives
- Develop and implement cost reduction strategies
- Develop and manage strategic supplier sourcing and selection
- Work as a team to develop and implement procurement policies and procedures
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 5+ years in a strategic sourcing role with a manufacturing company
- 5+ years sourcing for professional services
My client is offering a generous compensation package including bonus and full relocation.
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.