Kirkland, WA US
Location: Kirkland, WA
My client, a food manufacturing company in the Kirkland, WA area is seeking a Supply Planner.
Supply Planner – reporting to the Director of Supply Chain Planning, this position will be responsible for the planning process of ingredients and finished goods for the facility. This position will also source and procure ingredients and packaging.
- Manager the supply planning for finished goods using an advanced planning software
- Generate purchase orders for ingredients and packaging, contacting and managing suppliers as needed
- Work cross functionally with Quality, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and other areas of Supply Chain
- Be involved with long term capacity planning
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in a Supply Chain or Procurement role
- Proven analytical and communications skills
- ERP and advanced planning systems knowledge
- Experience with a food manufacturing company is a huge plus
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.