Supply Chain Manager
$2B Global chemical manufacturer is looking for a Manager to add to their supply chain organization. This person will manage inventories, warehouse, and transportation for their largest production facility in the US. Experience in managing and optimizing inventories, warehousing, and transportation (truckload) is required. Candidates should have strong experience in matching production output with transport and on-time delivery to customers.
Manage inventories, warehouse, and transportation for the largest production site in the US.- 350 employee- 24/7 operation.
- Manage transportation schedule based on production and required delivery to customers. Transportation optimization experience.
- Manage stock levels- obsolescence dates, turning stock, optimizing inventories.
- Manage incoming raw materials and stage to match production schedule.
- Understand big picture to get On Time Delivery (OTD) numbers to acceptable levels .
- High-energy person that can come in to a challenged environment and make a change.
- Person needs to be comfortable with supply chain analytics and reporting.
- Multiple direct reports – material handlers/operators.
I work with clients and candidates on a national basis- filling positions specific to Supply Chain and Procurement. Focus is on chemical, food, and industrial verticals; covering all of supply chain management, procurement, planning, logistics, and transportation. I work with all levels, from buyers/analysts to VP level.
My goal is to provide the best candidates to client companies, while maximizing those candidates' opportunity for career growth.