Talent Acquisition Specialist
Charlotte, NC 28273
- Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, determine job needs and responsibilities
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks.)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years in a recruiting role – either in a Staffing agency or Corporate recruiter role
- Detailed oriented and committed to engaging the internal team to provide the best service, experience and outcome for our business planning
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite and social media skills
- Knowledge of ATS systems
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate, start-up environment
- Excellent Communication skills in both written and verbal forms
Meet Your Recruiter
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”