Tax Accountant- Public Accounting
Saint Paul, MN 55111 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Looking for an experienced and motivated CPA with years of experience to join our clients in the Minneapolis- St. Paul area.
The qualified candidate is responsible for reviewing individual, trust, partnership, and corporate tax returns; developing and supervising staff, preparing more complex tax returns; and assisting in client management and practice development activities.
- Prepare a variety of tax returns which may include: individual, partnership, trust, and gift returns to meet government requirements and client expectations
- Maintain a working knowledge of individual tax laws
- Prepare individual tax projections to ensure proper tax planning for the client
- Maintain a working knowledge of tax preparation software used in the office
- Perform other accounting duties as necessary to meet the responsibilities of the position and client expectations
- Minimum one year of recent experience in preparing federal and state individual tax returns for clients
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance or Accounting from an accredited college/university
- Experience with CCH income tax software, Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel (understanding of Excel VBA a plus), OneNote and Outlook
- Ability to manage competing priorities under tight timelines
- Licensed CPA or Enrolled Agent