Tax Associates (Senior/Manager/Senior Manager)
Chicago, IL US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Experienced Tax Professionals - All Levels - Public Accounting Accounting Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? For the past 20 years, CPS has been working with the largest employers, specifically for their accounting and finance needs. We work strategically with our clients to find and match the best accounting and finance professionals to help improve their business.
Here at CPS, Inc, we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
Experienced Tax Professionals - All Levels - Public Accounting
Tax Professionals Job Summary
As a Tax Professional you will be responsible for providing and overseeing high level compliance, review and consulting services. Opportunities available across multiple return and entity/client types (Partnerships, Corporations, High Net Worth Individuals, Trust and Estates, etc.)
Specific Duties Will Include
- Provide high level compliance, review and consulting services
- Prepare complex tax returns and tax planning calculations
- Review less complex individual and business tax returns
- Conduct complex research and draft tax memos
- Assist in drafting responses to IRS and state agency audits, inquires and tax notices
- Builds and nurtures strong working relationships with client management and peer client levels
- For Manager roles:,
- Train, manage and develop professional staff
- Complete and review returns in a manner that meets professional technical requirements
- Adequately identify risks and problems through review to ensure engagements are completed with defendable files and documentation
- Manager multiple concurrent engagements
Tax Professional Job Qualifications
We are looking for Tax Professionals that possess strong leadership and organizational skills, with solid prioritization and attention to detail abilities. Must have sound judgment and strong reasoning skills, as well as good analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively convey compliance policies.
Specific requirements for Experienced Tax Professional position include
- BS in Accounting, MST a plus for senior-level positions
- 2-15 years of recent public accounting experience
- CPA or progress toward active license
- Managerial roles: CPA and prior managerial experience required
Must be a US citizen, currently residing in the States.