Los Angeles, CA 90067
High-performing accounting, tax and consulting firm with significant national presence in strategic US geographies. We offer a broad array of industry specialists providing services to growth-oriented enterprises and individuals. International firm.
- Reviewing complex corporate and partnership returns
- Researching issues involved in international, federal, state and local tax planning projects
- Dealing with IRS, state and local authorities, representation of clients at audits
- Tax research using CCH, RIA and BNA
- Review and maintain budgets
- Maintain client relations
- Supervise work of staff
- Visit potential client sites for business proposals
BS degree, CPA or JD required, 10+ years of public accounting Tax experience, Currently a Tax Partner or Director without Partnership opportunity at your firm. International tax expert knowledge in additional to expert knowledge with the manufacturing and distribution or technology company industries. Strong business development acumen.