Chicago, IL 60007 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Top-10 CPA firm looking for experienced professionals in their M&A Tax Advisory Practice. You will be an essential team member that will work to ensure engagements are executed timely and that client expectations are met, if not exceeded and support the overall delivery of the national TAS strategy. Our M&A Tax (TAS) practice services include deal structuring, due diligence, post-deal integration, tax attribute management, and opinions and ruling requests.
Available Roles: Senior Associate, Manager, Senior Manager
Locations: Chicago, Denver, San Francisco. Some opportunity for remote work.
- Bachelor’s degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master’s in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university required
- Five (5) or more years of relevant experience,
- At least one (1) year of TAS specific experience preferred
- CPA License and/or J.D. preferred
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience managing multiple client engagements an client service teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate complex information when providing crucial negotiation insights, etc.
- Strong self-motivation with the ability to work in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment with varying deliverables and changing requirements
- Must be technically competent across multiple US federal, international and state income tax disciplines
- Fundamental working knowledge of all or essentially all non-income based federal, state and foreign tax regimes, including but not limited to indirect, payroll, property and ad valorem taxes
- Understanding of US GAAP, including the accounting for income tax principles
- Experience with tax controversy and procedure
- Ability and willingness to travel, when necessary